Authoritative Land Information: Assessing Performance
In this section...
- Statement of Intent Homepage 2009/2012
- Minister's foreword
- Introduction from the Chief Executive
- Nature & scope of functions
- Strategic context
- Strategic framework
- Operating intentions
- Managing in a changeable operating environment
- Cost effectiveness
- Assessing organisational health & capability
- Capital intentions
Success in relation to this outcome area will be measured by whether the New Zealanders involved in the activities supported by LINZ's authoritative land and seabed information can readily access core land information and rely on this information for their purpose. Progress will be measured through the indicators described below.
|People can be confident when making decisions and communicating in relation to locations within New Zealand’s Territory||
This outcome is a ‘composite’ of the specific contributing outcomes below.