Our end outcomes - The results New Zealanders can expect from our work
In this section...
- Statement of Intent Homepage 2008/9
- Minister's foreword
- Introduction from the Chief Executive
- Nature and scope of functions
- Strategic direction
- Operating intentions
- Managing in a changeable operating environment
- Assessing organisational health and capability
- Capital intentions
- LINZ information
The outcomes set out below demonstrate at a high level what LINZ intends to help achieve for New Zealanders.
In line with our purpose, LINZ has added a fourth outcome to our current three end outcomes. The current three end outcomes reflect the importance we place on continually improving our performance in maintaining and building confidence in property rights in land and geographic information. The fourth outcome reflects our new focus on encouraging land information markets to develop and mature.
- Certainty of property rights
- Availability of land information
- Best use of Crown assets
- Enhanced economic and social transformation through facilitation of connections in land information markets.
In the Operating Intentions section, we describe these outcomes and demonstrate how our business activities are aligned to them. We acknowledge that we are not the only contributor to these outcomes. LINZ works with other government agencies, our stakeholders, and land information markets to improve on what we might individually be able to contribute.