LINZ Datasets, Downloads & Software
Here you can access a variety of land and sea data published by LINZ.
A catalogue of information resource held across all agencies/sectors, including information with a location component, can be found via www.geodata.govt.nz.
The LINZ Data Service, launched in July 2011, allows access to LINZ topographic, hydrographic, survey, titles and geodetic datasets. more...
- Download geodetic mark data
- PositioNZ downloads
GPS 30 second RINEX files from active control stations
- Download geodetic software
including SNAP, CONCORD, GD2000it, New Zealand Geoid 2005 grids, and NZGD1949 & NZGD2000 horizontal coordinates distortion grid
- Meridional Circuit boundaries
- Landonline Bulk Data Extract
geodetic, cadastral, and land titles data, including information on the former Digital Cadastral Database (DCDB) and digital meshblocks
- Tide predictions
- Tidal streams
high resolution TIFFs and low resolution JPEGs
- Electronic Navigational Charts information
- Raster Navigational Charts - NZMariner
compiled using the Hydrographic Chart Raster Format (HCRF) v2.0
- Maritime boundary downloads
- Sea level data
- NZTopo technical information
- New Zealand small scale topographic maps
- Antarctic topographic data