- Charts & Hydrographic Services
- Crown Property
- Geodetic System
- Maps & Topographic Services
- New Zealand Geospatial Office
- Overseas Investment Office
- Place Names
- Property Addressing
- Survey & Titles
- About LINZ
- LINZ Data Service
- News, publications & consultation
- LINZ Alumni - Staying Connected with LINZ
- LINZ Apple and Android Applications
- Support for Emergency Services
- About this website
- Contact us
You are here
Landonline and Online Application Maintenance 10-12 June 2011
The Landonline website and a number of online applications and databases accessed through the LINZ website will be unavailable this weekend.
Maintenance is being carried out from 7pm Friday 10 June until 7pm Sunday 12 June.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Applications and Databases
The following applications will be unavailable:
- Chart Retailers
- NZ202 Chart Catalogue / Chart Images
- Map Retailers
- Map Chooser
- Online Coordinate Conversion Tool
- Accredited Suppliers
- Geodetic Database
- Geodetic Code Allocator
- Land Record Order Form
- Request an Appointment to View Records
- New Zealand Topographic Data Dictionary
- New Zealand Place Names Database (Archived)
- Search Electoral Streets
- Search Electoral Places
The Landonline website will also be unavailable from 7pm Friday 10 June until 7pm Sunday 12 June.
However, registered Landonline users can access the system from the Landonline login page: https://logon.landonline.govt.nz/
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 665 463.