|Preliminary Proposal Development|
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised|
|Substantive Proposal Development|
|Substantive Proposal Adopted|
|Implementation of Substantive Proposal|
More information is available on any of the above stages.
Indictative land area split between freehold and conservation (in hectares)
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised||
Note: Designations are only shown for properties that have completed the stage - Preliminary Proposal Advertised.
Disclaimer: Land areas shown are indicative only. Final areas are subject to survey and registration of final plan.
Please note: only the documents that are available are linked
- Due diligence report and status report - Not available
- Conservation resources report (pdf 427KB)
- Fish and Game report (pdf 252KB)
- Public advertisement of preliminary proposal (pdf 32KB)
- Full Preliminary Proposal & Appendices (pdf 532KB)
- Preliminary Proposal Designation Plan (pdf 469KB)
- Copy of public submissions -
- Analysis of public submissions - (pdf 867KB)
- Final analysis of public submissions - Not available
- Full Substantive Proposal & Appendices - Not yet available
- Substantive Proposal Designation Plan - Not available
The reports are stored in pdf format and can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view these files.
If you are experiencing problems reading these files online using Internet Explorer, you can access the file you are interested in by right clicking on it and choosing the "Save Target As..." option from the menu that appears. Save the file to your local or network drive and then open it in Adobe Reader.