- Charts & Hydrographic Services
- Crown Property
- Advice and services for Crown agencies
- Crown pastoral land leases & licenses
- Crown forest land
- Land involved in public works
- Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Act 2011
- News, statistics & reporting
- Standards & guidelines
- Leasing & property management
- Crown property disposals
- Accredited Crown property service suppliers
- Geodetic System
- Maps & Topographic Services
- New Zealand Geospatial Office
- Overseas Investment Office
- Place Names
- Property Addressing
- Survey & Titles
- About LINZ
You are here
|Not in Tenure Review|
|Information Gathering for Preliminary Proposal|
|Consultation with Lessee for Preliminary Proposal|
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised|
|Substantive Proposal Put (but not yet accepted)|
|Substantive Proposal Accepted by Lessee|
|Review Completed / Lease Disposal Effected|
More information is available on any of the above stages.
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised||0||2,183|
Disclaimer: Land areas shown are indicative only. Final areas are subject to survey and registration of final plan.
Please note: Documents are linked as they become available through the tenure review process.
- Due diligence report and status report -
- Conservation resources report -
- Fish and Game report -
- Public Advertisement of Preliminary Proposal - (pdf 25KB)
- Full Preliminary Proposal & Appendices - (pdf 597KB)
- Preliminary Proposal Designation Plan - (pdf 326KB)
- Copy of public submissions - (pdf 2.7MB)
- Analysis of public submissions - (pdf 7.22MB)
- Full Substantive Proposal & Appendices (pdf 1.28MB)
- Summary of Substantive Proposal (final outcome) (pdf 63KB)
- Substantive Proposal Designation Plan (pdf 1.25MB)
The reports are stored in pdf format and can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view these files.
If you are experiencing problems reading these files online using Internet Explorer, you can access the file you are interested in by right clicking on it and choosing the "Save Target As..." option from the menu that appears. Save the file to your local or network drive and then open it in Adobe Reader.
The refreshed LINZ website will be here soon.
You’ll still be able to access the same information, but you’ll notice a change in the design and layout of the site.
Read more about the changes.