|Not in Tenure Review|
|Information Gathering for Preliminary Proposal|
|Consultation with Lessee for Preliminary Proposal|
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised|
|Substantive Proposal Put (but not yet accepted)|
|Substantive Proposal Accepted by Lessee|
|Review Completed / Lease Disposal Effected|
More information is available on any of the above stages.
Note: Designations are only shown for properties that have completed the stage - Preliminary Proposal Advertised.
Please note: Documents are linked as they become available through the tenure review process.
- Due diligence report and status report - (pdf 243KB)
- Conservation resources report - (pdf 14.7MB)
- Fish and game report - (pdf 1.26MB)
- Public advertisement of preliminary proposal - Not yet available
- Full Preliminary Proposal & Appendices - Not yet available
- Preliminary Proposal Designation Plan - Not yet available
- Copy of public submissions - Not yet available
- Preliminary analysis of public submissions - Not yet available
- Final analysis of public submissions - Not yet available
- Full Substantive Proposal & Appendices - Not yet available
- Summary of Substantive Proposal (final outcome) - Not yet available
- Substantive Proposal Designation Plan - Not yet available
The reports are stored in pdf format and can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view these files.
If you are experiencing problems reading these files online using Internet Explorer, you can access the file you are interested in by right clicking on it and choosing the "Save Target As..." option from the menu that appears. Save the file to your local or network drive and then open it in Adobe Reader.