|Not in Tenure Review|
|Information Gathering for Preliminary Proposal|
|Consultation with Lessee for Preliminary Proposal|
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised|
|Substantive Proposal Put (but not yet accepted)|
|Substantive Proposal Accepted by Lessee|
|Review Completed / Lease Disposal Effected|
More information is available on any of the above stages.
Note: Designations are only shown for properties that have completed the stage - Preliminary Proposal Advertised.
Please note: Documents are linked as they become available through the tenure review process.
- Due diligence report and status report - (pdf 1.17MB)
- Conservation resources report - (pdf 1.88MB)
- Fish and Game report - (pdf 157KB)
- Public advertisement of preliminary proposal - (pdf 13KB)
- Full Preliminary Proposal & Appendices -
- Preliminary Proposal Designation Plan - (pdf 1.68MB)
- Copy of public submissions -
- Analysis of Public Submissions - (pdf 781KB)
- Report on Public Submissions - Not yet available
- Full Substantive Proposal & Appendices - Not yet available
- Summary of Substantive Proposal (final outcome) - Not yet available
- Substantive Proposal Designation Plan - Not yet available
The reports are stored in pdf format and can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view these files.
If you are experiencing problems reading these files online using Internet Explorer, you can access the file you are interested in by right clicking on it and choosing the "Save Target As..." option from the menu that appears. Save the file to your local or network drive and then open it in Adobe Reader.