|Preliminary Proposal Development|
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised|
|Substantive Proposal Development|
|Substantive Proposal Adopted|
|Implementation of Substantive Proposal|
More information is available on any of the above stages.
Indicative land area split between freehold and conservation (in hectares)
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised||
Please note: Documents are linked as they become available through the tenure review process.
- Due diligence report and status report - Not yet available
- Conservation resources report - (pdf 1.27MB)
- Fish and Game report - (pdf 147KB)
- Public advertisement of preliminary proposal - (pdf 242KB)
- Full Preliminary Proposal & Appendices - (pdf 433KB)
- Preliminary Proposal Designation Plan - (pdf 1.73MB)
- Copy of public submissions - (pdf 514KB)
- Analysis of public submissions - (pdf 441KB)
- Full Substantive Proposal & Appendices - Not yet available
- Substantive Proposal Designation Plan - Not yet available
The reports are stored in pdf format and can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view these files.
If you are experiencing problems reading these files online using Internet Explorer, you can access the file you are interested in by right clicking on it and choosing the "Save Target As..." option from the menu that appears. Save the file to your local or network drive and then open it in Adobe Reader.