|Not in Tenure Review|
|Information Gathering for Preliminary Proposal|
|Consultation with Lessee for Preliminary Proposal|
|Preliminary Proposal Advertised|
|Substantive Proposal Put (but not yet accepted)|
|Substantive Proposal Accepted by Lessee|
|Review Completed / Lease Disposal Effected|
More information is available on any of the above stages.
Indicative land area split between freehold and conservation (in hectares)
|Review Completed / Lease Disposal Effected||
Note: Designations are only shown for properties that have completed the stage - Preliminary Proposal Advertised.
Disclaimer: Land areas shown are indicative only. Final areas are subject to survey and registration of final plan.
Please note: Documents are linked as they become available through the tenure review process.
- Due diligence report and status report - (pdf 1.15MB)
- Conservation resources report - (pdf 851KB)
- Fish and Game report - (pdf 492KB)
- Public advertisement of preliminary proposal - (pdf 75.5KB)
- Full Preliminary Proposal & Appendices - Not yet available
- Preliminary Proposal Designation Plan - Not yet available
- Copy of public submissions
- Preliminary analysis of public submissions - (pdf 362KB)
- Final analysis of public submissions - (pdf 1.58MB)
- Full Substantive Proposal & Appendices - (pdf 1.79MB)
- Summary of Substantive Proposal (final outcome) - (pdf 256KB)
- Substantive Proposal Designation Plan - (pdf 2.17MB)
The reports are stored in pdf format and can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view these files.
If you are experiencing problems reading these files online using Internet Explorer, you can access the file you are interested in by right clicking on it and choosing the "Save Target As..." option from the menu that appears. Save the file to your local or network drive and then open it in Adobe Reader.