These resources provide indepth troubleshooting tips and guides for more experienced users of the LINZ Data Service.
The following resources provide troubleshooting tips, how tos and in-depth documentation on using the LINZ Data Service and data from the service. If you're new to LDS, the Getting Started guide is for you.
Web service basics
Web services for GIS professionals
- Using LDS web services in ArcGIS
- Using LDS web services in Quantum GIS
- Using LDS web services in GeoMedia
- Using LDS web services in MapInfo
Web service troubleshooting
Using LDS data
- Building relationships for Esri File Geodatabase
- Importing LDS data in CSV format into PostgreSQL/PostGIS and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 databases (pdf 0.7MB) - updated December 2012