- Charts & Hydrographic Services
- Crown Property
- Geodetic System
- Maps & Topographic Services
- New Zealand Geospatial Office
- Overseas Investment Office
- Place Names
- Property Addressing
- Survey & Titles
- About LINZ
You are here
- Kokoamu Creek is now the official geographic name, as published in the New Zealand Gazette on 10 May 2012, and in relevant newspapers.
A small stream, 6km long, flowing generally northerly then easterly to the Kokoamo locality. NZTopo50 CB17-Kurow GR 180 254 to CB18-Ikawai GR 214 282.
You can read the Kokoamo Creek Proposal Report (PDF 176KB), which was considered by the New Zealand Geographic Board Ngā Pou Taunaha o Aotearoa (NZGB) at its meeting on 8-9 December 2011. The report includes a printable map.
This proposal is no longer open for public submissions.
View NZGB Place name proposals 26 January 2012 in a larger map