- Charts & Hydrographic Services
- Crown Property
- Geodetic System
- Maps & Topographic Services
- New Zealand Geospatial Office
- Overseas Investment Office
- Place Names
- Property Addressing
- Survey & Titles
- Land records
- Land registration
- Cadastral Survey
- OVERVIEW: Survey System
- Rules for Cadastral Survey
- Survey system publications
- About Landonline e-survey
- Audit process for Cadastral Survey
- Survey Strategic Context
- Authority to enter land
- Offences relating to cadastral surveys
- Canterbury Earthquakes
- Notices, projects & statistics
- About LINZ
Rules for Cadastral Survey
The Rules for Cadastral Survey 2010 were amended 1 November 2012. The amendments came into effect 1 January 2013.
The amended Rules, an outline of significant changes, and an Interim guide to the amended Rules are available below:
- Amended Rules for Cadastral Survey 2010 (LINZS65003)
- Significant changes in the amended Rules for Cadastral Survey 2010 (PDF 471KB)
- Interim guide to amended Rules for Cadastral Survey 2010 (LINZG65704)
These rulings are to be applied in conjunction with the Rules for Cadastral Survey 2010. more..
A Rules interpretation guide and an interim guide to the 2012 amendments to the Rules have been published. more...
These Rules and Guideline were replaced by the amended Rules for Cadastral Survey 2010 (LINZS65003), and interim guide to the amendments (LINZG65704), from 1 January 2013. This information is for reference only. more...
Questions and answers covering subject areas in the 2010 Rules. more...
|Information by topic|
|Background to Rules|
For technical cadastral survey queries email email@example.com including 'Technical Survey Query' in the subject line. Please include specific information i.e. relevant CSD/title references and other information.
Phone 0800 665 463 (New Zealand callfree only) for all LINZ and Landonline queries.
Find out more
Get help with...
- Historical stuff searching
- Fees for ordering records
- Finding the right form
- Lodging a dealing
- Correcting a record
- Finding professional assistance
- Access to geospatial datasets