Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) recognises the unprecedented effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on New Zealand. We are working hard to minimise disruption to customers across all areas of our business.
However, our physical offices in Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch are closed as of 25 March. This means we are unable to receive any documentation via post or courier.
Please call or email our contact centre for further information if this affects you.
Our contact centre hours are unchanged, however there maybe be some delays getting through to our team who are working from home.
We appreciate your patience.
For information about the Government’s COVID-19 response, please visit www.covid19.govt.nz
Recent service updates:
- Manual dealings update 31 March
- Update on Lapsing of Caveats under s143 Land Transfer Act 2017 31 March
- Draft Cadastral Survey Rules 2020 submission period extended 31 March
- Paper chart provision to essential services 31 March
- A&I Requirements and Electronic Signing of Documents Interim Guideline 2020 30 March
- Crown Pastoral Land update 27 March
- Biosecurity update 27 March
- Treaty settlements landbank and protection mechanism update 27 March
- Landonline COVID-19 service updates 27 March
- Landonline web search 27 March
- Maritime Safety Information including Notice to Mariners (NtMs) Services
- Update on Christchurch Residential Red Zone
- Update on Christchurch Transitional Land Use
- LINZ camping areas closed