View information LINZ has proactively released, including Cabinet material, and find out how to request information under the Official Information Act.
Proactive release of information promotes good government, openness and transparency. LINZ is committed to releasing information and documents that are in the public interest. You can find links to our recent information releases below.
Where redactions have been made to our information, they have been made according to the criteria for withholding information set out in the Official Information Act 1982.
If you are interested in information which has not been proactively released or cannot be found on our website, you can request it under the Official Information Act. Find out more on our Official Information Act Requests page.
Overseas Investment Office decision summaries and media releases / news
The Overseas Investment Office (OIO) publicly releases a short summary of most applications that are granted or declined, except residential land applications for one home to live in (HTLI). Decision summaries are normally released at the end of the month following the decision.
Recent OIO media releases / news
- Westfleet fishing quote consent good news for West Coast - July 2020
- Kinetic NZ Holdings to acquire Go-Bus Holdings Limited - July 2020
- American family-owned wine business buys Nobilo wine brand - June 2020
- Universal Homes’ standing consent supports new builds - May 2020
- OIO consents 5 special forestry tests in March - April 2020
- Overseas investors required to sell Twizel properties - February 2020
- More OIO news