LINZ administers the nomination and appointment process for several statutory boards.
- New Zealand Geographic Board Ngā Pou Taunaha o Aotearoa
- Cadastral Surveyors Licensing Board of New Zealand
- Valuers Registration Board
- Orton Bradley Park Board (Chairperson position only)
Calls for nominations
If you are interested in serving on a board, see our current board vacancies below.
|Information for Potential Members||Status||Number of vacancies||Nominations open||Nominations close|
|Valuers Registration Board (DOCX 67KB)||Closed||-||2022||-|
|Cadastral Surveyors Licensing Board of New Zealand (DOCX 115KB)||Closed||-||2022||-|
|New Zealand Geographic Board Ngā Pou Taunaha o Aotearoa (DOCX 104KB)||Closed||-||2021||-|
|Orton Bradley Park Board||Closed||-||2022||-|
Information for applicants
Please check the Information for potential members to familiarise yourself with the functions of the board and the specific requirements for the position you are interested in.
Other board opportunities
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in serving on a board, we recommend you register with any of the following nominating agencies:
- Ministry for Pacific Peoples
- Ministry for Women
- The Office of Ethnic Communities
- Te Puni Kōkiri
- Office for Disability Issues