More than 3,200 submissions were made to our consultation on proposed changes to the Crown’s management of pastoral land.
Land Information has released a summary of submissions to the consultation on Enduring stewardship of Crown pastoral land.
Submissions from organisations have been collected together into the documents below. Some personal and commercially sensitive information has been removed from these submissions.
- Ashburton District Council
- Ballance Agri-Nutrients
- Canterbury Aoraki Conservation Board
- Environment and Conservation Organisations of New Zealand
- Environment Canterbury
- Federated Farmers High Country
- Federated Mountain Clubs
- Forest & Bird and Environmental Defence Society
- Greenpeace NZ
- Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga
- High Country Accord
- Latham Ag Consulting Ltd
- Mackenzie Country Trust
- Mackenzie Guardians Inc
- New Zealand Archaeological Association
- New Zealand Conservation Authority
- New Zealand Fish and Game Council
- New Zealand Game Animal Council
- New Zealand Law Society
- North Canterbury Fish & Game
- NZDA Hutt Valley Branch
- NZDA South Island Access Committee
- Otago and Central South Island Fish and Game Councils
- Otago Conservation Board
- QEII National Trust
- Recreation Aotearoa
- Regional Film Offices of New Zealand and Film Otago Southland
- Save the Rivers Mid-Canterbury
- Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu
- The New Zealand Merino Company Limited
- Tourism Industry Aotearoa
- Walking Access Commission Ara Hikoi Aotearoa
Submissions from individuals or small groups have been collected together into the documents below. Some personal and commercially sensitive information has been removed from these submissions.
Please note: This is not all of the individual submissions received during consultation. LINZ will be publishing the remainder as soon as is possible.