#2 in our series of e-dealing timesaving hints and tips.
- select instrument in Type or Status field to avoid drop down lists
- use available short cut keys
- use the Tab key after entering an instrument number in the Discharge Mortgage screen
- ensure you have the correct owners
- select the correct proprietorship type before entering data. This is important for a Combination proprietorship where editing only takes place in the last row
- ensure all group share is together
- avoid buttons you don't want to activate
- use the refresh button if you accidentally delete proprietors
- be aware there are separate fields for given and family names, and that these fields display as they will appear on the title.