A surveyor can create a package of certificates for TA Certification.
In the TA Certification tab of the Manage Survey Transaction screen:
- Select the TA Name and check the Certification Required checkbox.
- Click Certification... to display the Manage TA Certification screen.
- Select the package in the tree.
- Select the name of each certificate to include in the package.
- Click to add the selected certificates to the package.
- Select the first certificate in the tree.
- Enter the value in the Field Value field (if applicable) and press Tab. Repeat for other values for the certificate as required. The details display in the Certificates Preview area.
- Repeat Steps 6 and 7 for each certificate.
- To change the order of certificates, select the certificate in the tree and click or until it is in the correct order.