How to error check vectors.
In the Vector Capture screen:
- Click to enable multiple selection of vectors.
- Select all vectors required to complete the error check.
- Hold the Ctrl key and click to select each vector in the Vectors area.
- Provided vectors are all part of the same traverse, they can be selected in any order.
- Vectors do not need to be adjacent in the Vectors area.
- Click .
- View the results in the Vector Error Check screen.
- Copy the report to the clipboard, print the report or save it.
- Click to close the report.
- Click to capture further vectors.
Info: Error checks can also be performed in the Spatial Display.