There are four methods to obtain and print a Guaranteed Search.
Use the Request Product List to obtain one or more Guaranteed Searches at once.
- Select Tools | Request Product List… to display the Request Product List screen.
- Click in the Titles tab.
- Enter the title reference.
- Select Guaranteed Search from the Type drop down list.
- Click to have the request sent to you by email.
Print from the Guaranteed Search screen
- Select Tools | Guaranteed Search… to display the Guaranteed Search screen.
- Enter the title reference in the CT field, or click to search for the title reference and add it to the CT field.
- Enter the name of the person requesting the Guaranteed Search in the Client Reference field.
Print from the Searches tree
- Search for the Title to add it to the Searches tree.
- Expand the title reference in the Titles folder.
- Double click Guaranteed Search from the expanded tree to display the Print screen.
- Select your print options and click to print the Guaranteed Search.
Print from the Search screen
- Display the required search screen and search for the item(s)
- Select the title(s) to print
- Select the Guaranteed Search print option
You cannot view a Guaranteed Search in Landonline. If the title has been flagged by LINZ as Maori Land the Guaranteed Search will be accompanied by a Maori Land report.