Workspace displays every time you log on to Landonline.
Workspace has three main areas:
- Workspace Toolbar
Use the icons in the Workspace Toolbar to access parts of Landonline.
- Workspace Tree
Expand the Workspace Tree to access transactions and messages.
- Workspace Detail panel
Use the Workspace Detail panel to view transactions and messages.
The Workspace Tree lists all transactions your firm is currently working on under this Landonline account. These are displayed in four main folders:
- My Work Displays all work for which you are a Primary Contact.
To see the instruments you are working on expand the tree. They are categorised in the following sub-folders:
- In Progress Displays all draft e-dealings that have yet to be submitted. This folder can also contain Rejected, Withdrawn and Refused e-dealings. These e-dealings will be returned with new dealing numbers.
- Lodged Displays e-dealings that have been submitted but are not yet registered.
These dealings will be one of the following:
- Submitted and queued Auto Reg e-dealings
- Submitted e-dealings which have a status of Lodge
- Re-submitted requisitioned e-dealings
- Requisitioned Displays submitted e-dealings in which LINZ has requisitioned one or more instruments. You can edit these e-dealings and instruments. The status of requisitioned instrument(s) in the e-dealing will be Requisitioned.
Any instruments not requisitioned will have a status of Released.
- Requests Displays draft and sent requests created under your account. Requests are automatically removed from this folder when completed. When a completed request is linked to an e-dealing that is still in Workspace, the request will remain in the linked e-dealing folder until you submit the e-dealing.
- Supervised Work Displays the names of all Primary Contacts who are working on e-dealings for which you are the Conveyancing Professional. These are further categorised in the sub-folders, described above, for each Primary Contact.
- All Work Displays the names of all people currently linked to your firm’s Landonline account.
To see the work a person is involved with, click
- My Messages Displays a list of messages sent to you about transactions. These messages can have attachments. My Messages indicates a message has been added to your My Messages folder.
You can refresh Workspace at any time to display the latest information and messages:
- Select View | Refresh.