Use these instructions if you want to manually download a Digital Certificate (DC).
Before you begin
Before you begin, we recommend you:
- Install your DC during supported hours so our Customer Support staff can provide immediate assistance or guidance if you have any problems
- Close all other files and applications on your computer
- Hold all telephone calls until you have finished
- Print the instructions before starting.
Before you begin downloading your DC, please ensure you have the following items available:
- Your DC Authorisation Code
- Your DC Reference Number, emailed to your firm's Trusted Contact
- If firm has no Trusted Contact or you are the firm’s Trusted Contact, please contact Customer Support on 0800 ONLINE (0800 665 463) - select option 4 - for your reference code.
- Your Landonline User ID
STAGE 1: Creating a new folder on your C: drive (local drive)
|How to create a folder on your C: drive for your new DC|
Continue to Stage 2: Downloading your Digital Certificate