This page hosts instructions for attaching images and other image-related information.
- How many images can I attach to my e-dealing instrument?
- How do I know that my image is attached?
- How do I amend the attached image?
- How do I browse my network drives to attach an image or document?
You can attach up to three images to your e-dealing instrument as long as they are in the correct file format.
Once you have attached your image a paperclip icon will appear next to the Add Image button.
You can also check that your image has been attached by clicking on the Preview button, this will display the entire e-dealing instrument including the attached image.
In the Prepare Dealing screen there is a column labelled Attached, this will display YES if there is an image attached to the instrument.
- Amend the original document and convert to the correct file format
- Click Add Image button
- Highlight the image you wish to amend
- Click Replace Image button
- Find image in your computer directory, select and attach
When you are in the Landonline application and want to attach an image or file to an e-dealing or a supporting document to an e-survey, the following steps outline the process to access your network drives.
- When the "Select File" dialog box opens to attach an image, enter "\\client\" into the File Name field (as shown below) and press Enter.
- Your network drives will now display and can be accessed. Select the drive where your document(s) is stored.
Note: If an error stating "\\client\clientdriveletter is not accessible" pops up (see screenshot below), follow these steps to resolve it.
(a) Right click on the Citrix Connection Centre icon in the system tray (shown circled in red below).
(b) Select "Open Connection Center".
(c) Check that the Session Security Files dropdown is set to Full Access
- (e) Click close.
(f) Client drives should now be accessible.