Help for Digital Certificate (DC) holders to download a new DC or renew their current DC.
Before you begin
- Read the Digital Certificate user obligations
- Read the Landonline terms and conditions
- Download your DC during the hours our customer support staff are on hand to help
- Make sure you have your DC authorisation code, DC reference number and Landonline user ID. Your firm's nominated Trusted Contact should have received an email containing these. If not, please call us on 0800 665 463 and we can help.
- Close all other files and applications on your computer
- Hold all phone calls until you have finished
- If helpful to you, print out the instructions before starting.
Download or renew your DC using the DC Loader Wizard
The DC Loader wizard is the easiest way to download a DC for the first time, or to complete your annual renewal process.
Your IT support person can help download your Digital Certificate, but you must enter your own Authorisation Code, Reference Code and Passphrase.
Follow these steps:
- If helpful to you, print out the DC Loader Wizard instructions attached at the end of this page
- Download DC Loader Wizard v22.214.171.124 (DLL 2MB) Version 126.96.36.199 - updated 1 December 2014
- Follow the instructions to download or renew your DC.
What's new? The latest version of DC Loader offers increased browser compatibility.
Note: Ensure your Caps Lock button is off when entering your passphrase as this will cause errors when importing, exporting your DC, or signing.
Can't use the DC Loader wizard?
You can download or renew your DC online instead. It's a 37-step, three stage process that takes more time.
To get started with a manual download or renewal, refer to the pages under 'Related content' below.
Tip: It's much easier and faster to use the DC Loader WIzard. We recommend manual downloads only where the wizard can't be used in your technical environment.