Help for Digital Certificate (DC) holders to download a new one-year DC or renew their current one-year DC.
Before you begin
- Read the Landonline terms and conditions - Schedule 1 Digital Certificate user obligations.
- Download your DC during the hours our customer support staff are on hand to help
- Make sure you have your DC authorisation code, DC reference number and Landonline user ID. Your firm's nominated Trusted Contact should have received an email containing these. If not, please call us on 0800 665 463 and we can help.
- Close all other files and applications on your computer
- Hold all phone calls until you have finished
- It is recommended that you refer to or print out any instructions before starting.
Download or renew your DC using the one-year DC Loader Wizard
Your IT support person can help download your Digital Certificate, but you must enter your own Authorisation Code, Reference Code and Passphrase.
Follow these steps:
- If helpful to you, print out the DC Loader Wizard instructions attached at the end of this page
- Download DC Loader Wizard v18.104.22.168 (DLL 2MB) Version 22.214.171.124 - updated 1 December 2014
- Follow the instructions to download or renew your DC.
Note: Ensure your Caps Lock button is off when entering your passphrase as this will cause errors when importing, exporting your DC, or signing.
Important: We are now migrating firms across to two-year DCs. Your firm will let you know when you are to be migrated across to the two-year DC Loader
Having trouble with the DC Loader wizard?
If you are having trouble with the DC Loader, please contact LINZ customer support on 0800 665 463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Certificate Repair Utility for Signing / Submitting Customers with one-year DCs
Some customers who submit plans or sign dealings in Landonline may need to repair their digital certificates if they encounter issues when signing.
These are customers who have had to export their digital certificate in a Windows 10 environment.
Digisign for one-year Digital Certificates
If you are a new signing user, then you will also need to download and install Digisign2
- Ensure your IT provider is available to assist you with this process as this installation requires the User Account Control to be disabled, and Administrator rights.
- Before you begin, we suggest you download the following instructions:
Digisign2 download and installation instructions (PDF 118KB)
Note: the appearance of screenshots may differ due to Windows versions.
- Ensure you have installed Citrix Receiver, UniPrint Client and Landonline client components first.
Note: If you reinstall the Citrix software you will need to reinstall the Digisign2 software for signing to work, this includes automatic updates.