A number of users have recently had problems Certifying and Signing in Landonline following updates to Windows 10. This is due to the way Windows 10 handles the Digital Certificate export process.
- Download and run the .exe file for the relevant version of Windows you are running:
- Click on Next
- Click on Install
- Wait while Repair Utility Installs
- Click on Finish and the Utility will launch
- Click on Browse.
- Select certificate (normally located in C://LINZ Certificates) and click Open.
- Enter your certificate passphrase and click Repair.
- You will now see a new certificate as well as the old one renamed as broken (the certificate will be placed in the LINZ Certificates folder).
- You can now proceed with signing in to Landonline.
Last Updated: 18 December 2018