Find out what you need to know about direct debits and how to request a credit for Landonline.
To pay your invoices by direct debit, simply complete the Direct Debit Authority Form at the end of this page.
Then scan and email the form to Receivables@linz.govt.nz.
Alternatively, you can post it to:
Land Information New Zealand
PO Box 5501
The benefit of a direct debit is that the funds are automatically deducted from your nominated account on the 20th of each month.
If you would like further information, please contact us on 04 460 0142 or Receivables@linz.govt.nz.
How to request a credit
To request a credit – eg if you’ve received incorrect charges on an invoice – please follow this process.
If you’ve received an invoice with incorrect charges
- On the invoice:
- circle the item and amount
- write the reason for the credit on the invoice.
- If there’s more than one item to be credited, write the total and the reason for the credit.
- Scan and email the invoice to email@example.com.
If you have a Fees report with incorrect charges
- Circle the items on the report.
- Scan the report.
- In the email ‘subject’ line: write a brief explanation of the reason for the credit request.
- Attach the scanned report and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.