Tips and FAQs to help you with some of the most common problems you might encounter when connecting to or using Landonline.
Looking for a Landonline user guide?
If you are experiencing a problem not covered by the information above, follow these self-checks:
1. Check whether you can connect to the Internet
Can you get on to different websites? Can you still see the website when you click "refresh" in your web browser?
If so, it is almost certain that you are able to connect to the Internet.
If not, it is likely that a problem with your computer, your connection to your Internet service provider (ISP), or your ISP itself is stopping you from connecting to the Internet.
If you cannot connect to the Internet, please contact your IT support staff or service provider and/or your ISP.
2. Test whether your Internet connection is slow
Test your connection speed using one of the commonly available ISP speed tests (Tip: Do a Google search on “internet speed test nz”)
If your connection speed appears to be slow, make a note of the details and contact your IT support staff or service provider and/or your ISP. You may also be asked for this information if calling our Customer Support desk.
3. Collect detailed information and call Customer Support
If your problem does not appear to be the result of a general Internet connection problem, we may be able to help.
Collect detailed answers to the questions below then call Customer Support on 0800 ONLINE (0800 665 463) and select option 4:
- When did the problem occur?
- What were you not able to do satisfactorily? What did the problem stop you from doing?
- What was the transaction ID? If you were completing an e-survey or e-dealing, what is the plan/dealing number?
- Was there an error message? If so, what was the error code and sub-code?
- Is Landonline running slow in all areas you are using? Or just a particular part?
- What is the Landonline module number? You will find this in the title bar.
- Has this happened before?
- How long has the problem been occurring?