The consultation on the Rules for Cadastral Survey was broken down into three stages:
July - December 2017 ('Policy' phase)
- Seek feedback from stakeholders on issues the review may consider, including those outlined in an Issues and Opportunities Paper.
January 2018 - February 2019 ('Policy' phase)
- Stakeholder consultation on the Surveyor-General's proposed changes (based on the issues identified).
- Summary of feedback received for Part 1 and 2.
March 2019 - 2021 ('Technical drafting' phase)
- Stakeholder consultation on Surveyor-General's draft Cadastral Survey Rules 2020 (Complete)
- Drafting the Cadastral Survey Rules 2021.
Last Updated: 6 August 2021