Find a full list of cadastral survey system publications.
Regulatory documents and KnowledgeBase
Search for regulatory documents - enter a title or keyword, and filter by the 'Cadastral' or 'Geodetic' listings.
See a helpful list of cadastral rules, standards and guidelines - all the regulatory documents and rulings listed on one page.
Search the KnowledgeBase for detailed technical information - search articles by entering a keyword and filtering by the 'Survey' category, or browsing a handy list of keywords.
Papers and presentations
- A New Zealand Strategy for Cadastre 2034 Grant, Dyer and Haanen, presented at FIG Congress 2014, Kuala Lumpur, June 2014.
- Re-establishment of cadastral boundaries following the 2010-2011 Canterbury earthquakes Smith, Mark et al, Spatial Sciences & Surveying Biennial Conference, Wellington, November 2011.
- Directing and certifying cadastral surveys 2008 Grant, Don, Survey Quarterly, Issue 56, December 2008.
- e-survey and Title in New Zealand 2002 Bevin, A.J.: presented at the 2002 Trans-Tasman Survey Conference, Adelaide, Australia.
- Reforms in the Regulation of Surveying in New Zealand 2002 Bevin, A.J. and A. Haanen: presented at the FIG 2002 Conference, Washington USA.
- e-Cadastre - Automation of the New Zealand Survey System (FIG 2002 Conference) 2002 Haanen, A., A.J. Bevin and N. Sutherland : presented at the FIG 2002 Conference, Washington USA.
- e-Cadastre - Automation of the New Zealand Survey System (Joint AURISA and Institute of Surveyors Conference 2002) 2002 Haanen, A. and Sutherland, N.: presented at the Joint AURISA and Institution of Surveyors Conference, Adelaide, South Australia.
- Cadastre 2014 Reforms in New Zealand 1999 Bevin, A.J.: presented at the 1999 NZIS Conference, Bay of Islands, New Zealand, 9-15 October 1999.
- Possibility of a dynamic cadastre for a dynamic nation 1997 Blick, G. and D. Grant: Proceedings of the International Association of Geodesy Symposia, IAG Scientific Assembly Rio de Janeiro. Advances in positioning and reference frames: international symposium no. 118. Published by Springer. pp107-113.