12 July 2017
Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) has published new editions of paper charts, covering several parts of the New Zealand coast as well as the Auckland Islands.
The updated charts are:
- NZ 51 Tauroa Point to Cape Brett
- NZ 52 Cape Brett to Cuvier island (Repanga Island)
- NZ 53 Bream Head to Slipper island including Hauraki Gulf/Tikapa Moana
- NZ 61 Karamea River to Stephens island (Takapourewa)
- NZ 512 Cape Karikari to Cape Brett
- NZ 2862 Plans in the Auckland Islands
- NZ 6821 Bluff Harbour and Entrance
- NZ 6825 Paterson Inlet/Whaka a Te Wera
These new editions incorporate the latest survey data. Mariners operating in these areas should update their chart portfolio.
LINZ’s latest New Zealand Nautical Almanac is also now available. Covering 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018 the New Zealand Nautical Almanac is an authoritative source of information for safe navigation in New Zealand waters. It contains astronomical information, tide predictions for ports, and information about navigation lights, as well as LINZ’s Annual Notices to Mariners.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 027 566 5251