23 December 2020
Land Information New Zealand Toitū te whenua wishes everyone a scenic and safe summer.
For inspiration about our amazing landscapes, we’ve shared some staff photos from last year:
Office opening hours
Our offices in Christchurch, Wellington and Hamilton are closed on 25 December and reopen on 5 January.
Landonline is closed from 10pm on 24 December and reopens at 6am on 5 January.
Overseas Investment Office
Notifications received after 16 December are unlikely to be considered by decision makers until after 15 January.
The Overseas Investment Office will operate with reduced staff numbers from 5-15 January for urgent applications and questions only.
Please note that under the Overseas Investment Act, working days exclude the period between 25 December 2020 and 15 January 2021.
If you have an urgent application or query during that time please contact us by completing an online query form:
Hydrographic issues and safety
The Report a hazard to navigation form, and the firstname.lastname@example.org email address, will not be monitored from 5pm, 24 December 2020 to 8am, 5 January 2021.
For any urgent safety critical information or hydrographic issues please contact Rescue Coordination Centre New Zealand (RCCNZ) on email@example.com or 0508 472269
Make summer unstoppable
Let’s look after ourselves and our whānau in these COVID-19 times. Here are some summer tips to keep everyone safe:
- Have your phone ready to scan QR codes.
- If you’re travelling, pack your hand sanitiser, face coverings, cleaning products and a booklet for contact tracing.
- Keep some hand sanitiser in your pocket or bag.
- Try and keep your distance from people you don’t know at shops and events.
- If you’re hosting a gathering for friends and whānau, create a QR code to help your guests keep track of where they’ve been.
- Consider holding your gathering outdoors. The more space people have, the harder it is for COVID-19 to spread if it is in the community.
Keeping you posted
Check our Facebook page for updates about our work:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 027 566 5251