Do you have an idea for using Crown-owned land in the residential red zone for a temporary event, or a project that runs for up to six months?

Complete the form below, and LINZ will get in touch to discuss your idea and help you make an application.

Please contact Christchurch City Council if your idea is for an activity that’s going to run for longer than six months: Email

Need help? Contact us

Email or call us on 0800 665 463

Express your interest

You may want to refer to our projects and events page to see what’s already happening in the RRZ.

Once you have submitted the form, a copy will be sent to your email address for your records.