Crown property
Last updated
Issue or publication date
Resource category

Use this form to apply for a lease or licence (including sublease or sublicence) to occupy Crown land or property.

Please complete all sections of this form and return via email to

Alternately, you can post your application to:

Crown Property 
Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand 
PO Box 5501
Wellington 6145