- Charts & Hydrographic Services
- Crown Property
- Geodetic System
- Maps & Topographic Services
- New Zealand Geospatial Office
- Overseas Investment Office
- Place Names
- Property Addressing
- Survey & Titles
- About LINZ
You are here
Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) is a New Zealand government department responsible for land titles, geodetic and cadastral survey systems, topographic information, hydrographic information, managing Crown property and a variety of other functions.
LINZ’s purpose is to:
- maintain and build confidence in property rights in land and geographic information, and
- encourage land information markets to develop and mature.
Find out about LINZ as an organisation:
- LINZ's responsibilities
- Legislation LINZ administers
- LINZ Statement of Intent 2012 / 2015
- Management structure
- Our whakapapa
- Official Information Act Requests
The LINZ Data Service opens access to LINZ land and seabed data for use, reuse and sharing. Use the service to grab our topographic, hydrographic, survey and title, electoral address and geodetic data for free. more...
Find corporate publications, consultation, projects & reviews, news & notices, search for regulatory documents, fees & charges, forms, and LINZ datasets. more...
Find out about events LINZ is taking part in or supporting, in New Zealand and around the world. more...
Find out about the LINZ Alumni and subscribe to receive newsletters. more...
Find what's new on linz.govt.nz, the crown copyright & disclaimer, and information on privacy, site owner, accessibility, and the A-Z index. more...
Find out about LINZ's applications for your mobile device. more...
News & Notices
3 Dec 2013
29 Nov 2013
29 Nov 2013
22 Nov 2013
15 Nov 2013
21 Oct 2013