- Charts & Hydrographic Services
- Crown Property
- Advice and services for Crown agencies
- Crown pastoral land leases & licenses
- Crown forest land
- Land involved in public works
- Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Act 2011
- News, statistics & reporting
- Standards & guidelines
- Leasing & property management
- Crown property disposals
- Accredited Crown property service suppliers
- Geodetic System
- Maps & Topographic Services
- New Zealand Geospatial Office
- Overseas Investment Office
- Place Names
- Property Addressing
- Survey & Titles
- About LINZ
You are here
Crown Property Centre of Expertise
The Crown Property Centre of Expertise provides expert advice and leadership across all aspects of Crown property services through acquisition, management and disposal.
South Island high country pastoral leases and licences and the tenure review process.
Crown land leased to licensed forestry companies.
Controlling pest plants and animals including lake weed control.
Acquisition and compensation entitlements under the Public Works Act 1981.
LINZ's role under the Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Act 2011.
Progress reports, reviews, and Crown property in the news.
Standards and guidelines for Crown property and Crown land.
Leasing and renting Crown property.
Disposal contracts and LINZ's role in Treaty settlements.
Search contact details of accredited suppliers providing land services.
The refreshed LINZ website will be here soon.
You’ll still be able to access the same information, but you’ll notice a change in the design and layout of the site.
Read more about the changes.
News & Notices
19 Sep 2014
22 Aug 2014
9 May 2014
3 May 2014
11 Apr 2014
22 Nov 2013