Have your say on proposed names.
The proposal is open for public submissions until 30 January 2015. To make a submission on a place name proposal:
- complete the online form/s, or
- write directly to the email address email@example.com, or
- post a submission to the Secretary of the New Zealand Geographic Board, c/o Land Information New Zealand, PO Box 5501, Wellington 6145.
You must include:
- your name
- your email address or postal address
- whether you support or object to the proposal, and
- your reasons for your choice. If you object to the proposal, you may suggest another name or provide your support for any existing name.
|Proposed Place Name||Geographic|
|Canterbury Land District|
|Mount Foweraker||Peak||30 January 2015|