Helpful resources and guides to dealing and Landonline, including guidance for firms getting set up with Landonline.
If you're new to e-dealing, here is some helpful information to get you started.
- The land registration section (where you are now) provides the basics of e-dealing and points you to the right place for more information.
- The KnowledgeBase is where detailed technical information lives - you can search for a topic, browse popular articles and see what's new.
- These Landonline user guides are 'how to' guides for e-dealing and requests in Landonline.
- The e-dealing practice tool (HTML 1KB) lets you have a test run before you do the real thing.
- Find out about RGL compliance review and evidentiary requirements.
- The Landonline section is the place to go for Landonline support and self-help information.
- Subscribe to Landwrap for important news and updates from us.
Guidelines from the New Zealand Law Society's Property Law Section
These guidelines outline recommended practice for residential property transactions and e-dealings. In some places on our site, we refer to these guidelines rather than reproduce the information.