TA e-certification provides the facility for Territorial Authorities (TAs) to log on to Landonline, locate an e-survey in their workspace, and certify it online. This allows for simultaneous TA e-certification before or after the e-survey is lodged with LINZ.
TA e-certification also includes all the functionality of e-search plus.
All survey firms now lodge survey plans electronically using Landonline e-survey. TAs are encouraged to certify plans electronically using TA e-certification to help streamline the end-to-end electronic process for surveys. However, TAs still have the option of certifying on paper if they wish to do so.
The TA e-certification user guide contains information on:
- How to search for a user or firm
- The TA e-certification workflow in Landonline
- System management.
- Certificate Template 1 – RMA / Unit Titles Act (DOT 45KB)
- Certificate Template 2 – Section 348 Local Government Act – Easement Plans (DOT 36KB)
- Cadastral Survey Data Exchange Format – LandXML (PDF 322KB)
Fees and charges
Looking for information on fees? Go to our fees page for Landonline licence and transaction fees.