Some of the legislation includes:
- Land Act 1948
- Public Works Act 1981
- Crown Pastoral Land Act 1998
- Crown Minerals Act 1991
- New Zealand Railways Corporation Act 1981
- Greater Christchurch Regeneration Act 2016
- Greater Christchurch Regeneration Amendment Act 2020
- Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Act 2011
- Treaty claim settlement legislation
- Railways legislation
- Endowment lease legislation
We need to adhere to any legislative or government policy requirements when making decisions and ensure that the decision-maker holds the necessary delegations.
Decisions must also apply the principles of administrative law and apply any relevant guidelines and/or criteria.