This OIA response provides the Overseas Investment Office’s Assessment Report relating to Microsoft New Zealand Limited's application for consent under the Overseas Investment Act 2005 to acquire land in New Zealand, for the purpose of developing and operating a cloud-based data centre.
- Response date: 20 March 2021
- Owner / business area: Overseas Investment Office
Included in this response:
- A responding letter from the Manager Residential (CTR), Overseas Investment Office dated 20 March 2021
- The Overseas Investment Office’s Assessment Report dated 25 August 2020
- The Investment Decision Summary dated 25 August 2020