This article contains information about replacing a TA e-certification signed package
For Territorial Authorities (TA)
You can create a new TA e-certification package after a survey is submitted:
- A certificate cannot be altered within a signed package and a signed package cannot be deleted. However, a TA can create a new package and add the certificates relevant to the survey.
- LINZ can set the old package to ‘Internal Only’ as a supporting document. This means that it can only be searched by LINZ, will only be used for audit purposes, and will not form part of the public dataset.
You can only create a new TA e-certification packageat the pre-allocation stage, i.e. before the survey is submitted:
- The superseded package remains and a new package is added. The old package will be regarded as historical and cannot be deleted (it will be kept as a record).
- No. 2 above also applies.
- You need to notify the TA and mention in your Survey Report that there is a new package to avoid confusion and delay.
Attaching manual certifications
TAs can attach manual TA certifications to an approved plan without having to send the TIFF file to LINZ or the solicitor to add the document to the e-dealing.
- In Workspace, select option Survey then TA certification.
- Search the approved plan number then select it.
- Select the Supporting Documents tab.
- Attach as per normal and click ‘OK’.