Dealings that need property tax information

Does my dealing require tax statements?

  • The requirement to provide tax information under section 78 Land Transfer Act 2017  applies to any transfer of a “specified estate in land” – this includes all freehold and leasehold estates in land, stratum estates under the Unit Titles Act 2010 and licences to occupy.
  • Transfers are only able to be registered with us if accompanied by the required tax information – to be provided by each transferor/transferee by way of a signed tax statement.

Need to know more?