This process applies to Legacy Landonline and the New Landonline apps.
You can request urgency for a transaction through Landonline. If we approve your request and grant urgency, your transaction will be moved up the queue and we will process it when capacity next becomes available. Normal transaction processing times and criteria still apply.
Requests for urgency will be assessed by our team managers, and a response will be provided within 1-2 business days.
Information you need to provide in your urgency request:
- What are the circumstances requiring urgency?
- What is the significant impact to you or your customer and why?
- Are there any critical dates?
- Why are they critical?
- Include the transaction reference the request relates to.
When assessing your request, we will consider factors such as:
- The impact on the requestor if urgency is not granted (such as significant financial impacts or compassionate grounds).
- The impact on other customers if urgency is granted (such as time to process, other similar work or if other work is dependent on this).
- Our capacity to process the transaction urgently (such as complexity, workloads and skillsets available).
Making a request
All Urgency Requests must be submitted using the “Request for Urgency” request type in Landonline. There is one form for dealings and one form for plans. This ensures that requests are picked up by the right people in our team.
We are not able to accept requests for urgency for these transactions via other channels such as email or phone.
If you are requesting urgency for anything other than a dealing or survey transaction, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information outlined above as required.
Seeking review of a decision
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our decision, you can email email@example.com to request a review. Please include the reference number for the request and outline any additional information you think may assist.
Our team managers will review the decision and respond within 48 hours.