Already have a Landonline account for your firm?
To add a new user or a new licence, go to Change your details
Step 1: Read and understand:
- your obligations in the Landonline terms and conditions
- what Landonline information we may share Landonline privacy statement
Step 2: Check your systems
For legacy Landonline you will require a supported Windows Operating System, and the installation of supported software.
For new Landonline Applications you will only require a reliable internet connection and a supported browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari).
Step 3: Complete the Account Holder sign up form
First decide your:
- Landonline user access types
- Trusted Contact and System Manager
- Individual users including their name, email address and proof of identify (driver’s licence, passport or firearm licence).
You will receive an email with PDF forms attached that you need to complete:
- Proof of identity
- Practising Certificate or Cadastral Surveyors Licence, if you're a Certify and Signing user
- Māori Land Court signing delegation, if applicable.
Please scan and email completed paperwork as a PDF to email@example.com).
All scans must be clear, readable, and in full colour. When received you will receive a confirmation email. (Note: allow five working days).
Step 4: Download Landonline software and digital certificate
If you require access to legacy Landonline you will need to download and install the Landonline software that needs to run on your PC/Laptop, and you also be required to download and install a Digital Certificate.
Digital Certificate codes are issued as part of the sign up process, and will also be needed by any user who needs to sign transactions in both legacy and new Landonline. Once a user has received an email with codes, they can download digital certificates to their computer.
Read and understand your Landonline terms and conditions - Schedule 1 Digital Certificate user obligations.