By filtering vectors in Landonline, you can:
- adopt vectors for a cadastral survey dataset from existing data in Landonline
- adopt a previous survey for a Parcels Without Survey Information CSD (PWSI CSD), and
- show only vectors for a specific plan.
How do I filter a vector?
- Go to the Landonline – Survey Capture Screen (CSC S10 – Spatial Display). Turn on Underlying Vectors (or make it the active layer if already turned on).
All underlying vectors will display as grey dashed lines (see example below).
- Now select Capture – Filter Vectors.
- Then, to the right, select Apply Filter.
- In the Filter Vectors screen that now appears, enter the survey number you wish to display. Select ‘OK’ (in this example DP 426373 has been entered).
- The filtered Vectors layer will show only Vectors captured by that survey allowing you to easily adopt Vectors from that survey.