There are 3 roles associated with your firm’s Landonline account. The same person can be nominated for multiple roles.
To check who is current assigned to these roles, contact LINZ on 0800 665 463.
Make changes to these roles by completing the Change individuals details form
This is the person in your firm who will be our primary contact for Landonline. Your Trusted Contact may be any member of the firm and does not have to be a Landonline user.
The Trusted Contact will:
- receive the digital certificate reference codes and give these to users
- approve the addition or reinstatement of users – a fee is charged for each approval
- approve the upgrade or addition of Landonline licences – a fee is charged for each approval.
The Trusted Contact can also:
- approve the closure of your firm’s Landonline account
- approve changes to your firm’s details, including the firm name
- request the removal of a user
- be contacted about a breach of Landonline Terms and Conditions
- acknowledge a firm wide breach of Landonline Terms and Conditions
This is the person in your firm who will be our primary contact for all Landonline billing enquiries. Your Billing Contact may be any member of the firm and does not have to be a Landonline user.
The person in your firm who is authorised to administer your Landonline details and allocate privileges to individual users. The System Manager must be a Landonline User.
In Landonline, the System Manager can:
- View an individual user's details.
- Modify the firm's contact details.
- Associate and disassociate privileges to a user.
- Associate a default licence to a user.
- Modify user groups.
- Generate a licence usage report.
- Customise mortgagee quick codes for the firm (e-dealing only).