The Landonline sign-up process is 12 easy steps. Here is what you need to do to sign up your firm.
Already have a Landonline account for your firm?
If you need to add a new user or a new licence, go to Change your details to find out how.
- Choose the Landonline licence that's right for your firm
- Confirm Landonline roles - you'll need a Trusted contact, system manager, management contact and billing contact
- Collect details of your firm's users you'll need name, email address and proof of identity (driver's licence, passport or firearms licence).
- Check your IT system is ready for Landonline
- Read the digital certificate user obligations
- Read the Landonline terms and conditions
- Complete the Landonline new firm sign-up form
- Once you've completed the form, you'll be prompted to download documents to complete - Proof of identity, Contract, and if you're a Certify and Signing user, your Practising Certificate or Cadastral Surveyors License. Send completed paperwork to 'Sign Up' at our Hamilton office.
- When we've received your paperwork, we'll send a confirmation email. (Note: this can take up to five working days)
- Download your digital certificate
- Download the software you need
- Get started in Landonline with user guides and resources
Last Updated: 4 November 2019