This page contains instructions for software downloads and upgrades and links to related information you may need.
Before you begin…
- Check IT and system requirements for using Landonline
- Check Landonline software requirements
- Check that your internet browser settings are right for Landonline
- Save the download files to your hard drive before installing so that you don’t have to download them again if you encounter a problem.
- Download software during the hours our customer support staff are on hand to help. You can reach us on 0800 665 463.
- Ensure your IT provider is available to assist you with this process as this installation requires:
- User Account Control to be disabled
- Administrator rights
- An operating system that meets IT and system requirements.
Your IT support person needs to read some extra information:
- Read about setting up access to Landonline via Virtual Desktop (VDI) environments
- Read about running Landonline in a Citrix or Terminal Services environment
You'll need to uninstall all Landonline software before you begin your new installation. After uninstalling, you should reboot your PC.
Make sure you have uninstalled Citrix Receiver for Windows, Digisign2, Landonline Components, Print-to-Tiff, and UniPrint.
Then you're ready to install software as below.
Follow these steps. Note: You must install software in this order for Landonline to run.
Step 1: Download and install the Citrix Receiver Software
Step 2: Download and install the UniPrint client
Step 3: Download and install the Landonline client components
Step 4: Download and install the digital signing component - for signing users only
Not sure if you’re a signing user? Read about Landonline user roles